TENI and Accenture have teamed up to create Ireland’s first trans leadership summit, Telling MY Story. The summit will take place on Saturday and Sunday, 19th and 20th November 2016, at Accenture in Grand Canal Square, Dublin.
Telling MY Story will be an empowering and inspiring weekend, with lots of practical advice on communication, careers and advocacy, and TENI want you to be part of it!
What can you expect from Telling MY Story?
- Learn how to tell your story with confidence by improving your communication skills
- Discover ways to talk about your trans journey positively, clearly and succinctly
- Gain an understanding of keywords and anchors, and how they can they can help you to ‘build your brand’
- Get advice on applying for roles and how to navigate the recruitment and interview process
- Develop and practice your networking skills
- Uncover your competencies and create your own personal ‘roadmap’ to success
- Hear how trans leaders used their stories to effect change
If you want some help with your job search; if you’re a recent graduate; if you’re considering a change in your career; if you would like to develop your leadership skills; if your life is in need of a boost – then Telling MY Story is for you!
If you’re trans, intersex or questioning your gender identity, and you would like to participate in Telling MY Story, then please complete the online application form.
The closing date for applications is 10th November 2016.
Telling MY Story is open to those over 18 only.
Telling MY Story is supported by the Community Foundation for Ireland.
For more information, go to: