BeLonG To tells us that the Department of Children and Youth Affairs (DCYA) wants to hear from young people in relation to how we can all make Ireland a better place for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Intersex young people.
With this in mind, they’re holding consultation sessions around the country:
- Saturday May 6th Gibson Hotel, Dublin (all young people)
- Saturday May 13th Croke Park, Dublin
Thursday May 11th in Sligo
- Sligo now corrected to Thursday May 10th by BeLonG To
- Tuesday May 16th in Galway
- Wednesday May 17th in Waterford
- Thursday May 18th in Dundalk
- Saturday May 20th in Cork
Please feel free to share this with the young people and youth workers in your area.
Youth Organisations should nominate young people to attend, by filling out this nomination form.
This is your opportunity to shape an equal, safe and healthy future for all LGBTI+ young people. It would be great for young LGBTI+ people to come along and have their say.
Please email email@example.com for any questions or to confirm attendance