It currently gathers over 150 elected Members of the European Parliament from 25 Member States and 7 political groups, and acts as a hub between MEPs, civil society and other European institutions. It is run by seven Presidents and a full-time secretary.
The Secretary is responsible for the day-to-day running of the secretariat, and reports to Presidents of the Intergroup. Main responsibilities will include:
- Follow parliamentary work in committees and plenary
- Draft press releases, letters or newspaper columns
- Draft briefings, summaries and parliamentary questions
- Organise seminars in the European Parliament
- Maintain the Intergroup’s online presence (website and social media)
- Coordinate work with the Intergroup’s seven Presidents and their staff
A full professional profile and details of employment are included in the job description.
Deadline for applications is 4th December.
All candidates will be informed of the outcome of their application.