Tickets for the 2018 event are now available, and if you´re planning to attend and get your hands on the Full Event Pass, you better act fast as the Full Event Pass has sold out for the past events.
“BEARS ON ICE is a men only social event where you get to meet and mingle with bears and friends from all around the globe and see a little bit of Iceland and the amazing scenery that attracts so many tourists to come this way”, says Frosti Jonsson one of BEARS ON ICE organizers.
The Full Event Pass covers a four day program and includes admission to all parties, a full day Golden Circle Tour with lunch included, a trip to the world famous geothermal Blue lagoon and Sunday brunch. Its a great value for the money and a good opportunity to see what Iceland is all about while having fun with friendly guys from all over.
“We´ve come a long way since our first event in 2005” says Frosti, “the event has been growing every year to a certain point but with limited number of Full Event Passes available. We want this event to be inclusive and manageable and we try our best to make this a memorable experience.
Full Event Pass (ISK 41.500)[337.19 Euro]
[1 EUR =122.994ISK]
Limited number available. Admission to Thursday Welcome Party and a welcome drink, Friday Top-Off party & Saturday Main dance (including transport to venue), Golden Circle tour & lunch, Blue Lagoon tour (includes entry, towel, Cocktail and beer and a beer and a sandwich at Blue Lagoon Private visitors Lounge afterwards), Sunday Farewell Brunch at Jomfruin Restaurant, BEARS ON ICE T-Shirt and a goodie bag.
- Þingvellir. The national shrine of Iceland and a protected UNESCO national heritage site where you will walk in the footsteps of the vikings at the site of the oldest existing parliament in the world that first met there in 930 AD.
- Geysir geothermal area with boiling mud pits, exploding geysers and the lively Strokkur which spouts water 30 metres (100 ft) into the air every few minutes.
- Lunch buffet at Hotel Geysir is Included
- Gullfoss, the Golden Waterfall is an iconic waterfall of Iceland offering a spectacular view of the forces and beauty of untouched nature.
- Geothermal Blue lagoon tour includes entry, towel, one blue cocktail when you dip in the lagoon and and a beer and a sandwich at Blue Lagoon Private visitors Lounge afterwards
Party Pass (ISK 13.500)[109.69 Euro]
[1 EUR =122.994ISK]
Unlimited number available. Admission to Thursday Welcome Party and a welcome drink, Friday Top-Off Party at Gaukurinn & Saturday Main Party at Ægisgarður (including transport from city center), BEARS ON ICE T-Shirt and a goodie bag.
For more information about the event visit www.bearsonice.org.