- Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday, 2 September (9.00 am CET)
- Only properly completed application forms will be accepted. ILGA will not accept CVs.
General support to ILGA-Europe’s litigation activities, including:
- Undertaking research in international and comparative law;
- Assistance in preparation and wherever possible drafting of third party interventions or briefing documents;
- Monitoring relevant legal developments at national, European and International levels;
- Assistance with litigation capacity building activities organised by ILGA-Europe.
For more information, and to apply, go to: