If you are a Mental Health Professional, BeLonG To invite you to a series of free, one-day workshops on the topic of supporting LGBTI+ young people’s mental health.
Working in partnership with Jigsaw, this Autumn they will deliver a host of one-day workshops aimed at mental health professionals working with young people.
Growing up LGBTI+ can be challenging, particularly when someone is hiding their sexual or gender identity. Discovering and beginning to accept that identity is often associated with a sense of isolation, fear of rejection, and possible confusion.
Join them for a workshop to
- develop knowledge of the language and terminology concerning LGBTI+ issues,
- examine the impact of the social determinants of health on LGBTI+ young people’s mental health, and
- learn practical strategies to help build the resilience of LGBTI+ young people.
Book Your Free Place Today:
Dublin, September 26th:
- To book your place, email email@example.com or call 086 7409163.
Limerick, October 10th:
- To book your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 974 510.
Galway, October 16th:
- To book your place, email email@example.com or call 091 549 252.
Meath, October 30th:
- To book your place, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 046 907 1702.
Dublin 15, November 6th:
- To book your place, email email@example.com or call 01 890 5810.
Donegal, November 20th:
BeLonG To hope you will join them in creating a world where LGBTI+ young people are valued, safe, and happy in their experiences.